Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Lovin'

What a great picture.

Hi Wees. From Poop.

Ga and Auntie Neck.

This boat didn't make it through the first time. The junk at the top of the boat made it too tall to fit under the bridge. We thought they gave up because they turned around. But about 15 minutes later they came back with all that junk dismantled and sailed on through.



One of the many "cigarette" boats we saw. I think they must be the Harley's of the boat world because they sound exactly the same. They are quite loud. We saw several with some scantily clad ladies lounging on the back deck behind the driver there (I think I must mean the "captain" not the "driver."). I have no idea how they managed to stay on the boat if the captain punched it. I believe these boats are known for speed, and if the captain suddenly takes off, those girls are going to go flying back into the drink.

No comments: